Integra Chair by Sebel
That's right, you read this correctly... this is a 20 year guarantee! That converts to only $6.95 per year.
I've tracked the ones in my back yard in Matavera. They are over 20 years old and still going strong.
Slate, Almond and Aqua colours are in stock in NZ. Any other colours are a 100 chair minimum and will be shipped from Australia so will take longer than usual.
Specifically designed for intensive use applications, the iconic Integra chair can take a tonne of punishment and still look great. Unrivalled in strength and durability, the Integra has been the chair of choice for leisure centres, prisons, institutional facilities, schools, universities, churches, community halls, recreational and sporting applications as well as alfresco dining. The list goes on!
Australian made, our high performing and UV-stabilised Integra is lightweight, stackable, comfortable and ultra-durable, making it a perfect choice for any indoor or outdoor space. Plus, we have fire retardant options available for prison and institutional facility requirements.
Custom stamping in a single colour is available on any order 50+. A steel stamp is set up at Sebel which can be used for any future orders. The template is kept forever and wont be charged again. There is a $515 set up fee as well as an additional cost to print per chair.
Please note: All chair orders are manufactured and made to order in Australia. Delivery timeframe will take around 4 weeks from Australia to NZ then around 4 weeks from NZ to Rarotonga.
Bulk price discount available for orders of 20 or more Email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.
• Australian made from quality materials resulting in a quality chair that’s been designed and engineered for intensive use.
• No assembly is required from this one-piece fully injection moulded chair with solid leg construction.
• Made from tough, hard-wearing polypropylene with reinforced ribbing to provide structural strength and controlled flexing while ensuring superior comfort.
• Supports a static seated load of 450kg.
• The high-tech polypropylene is stain resistant and contains anti-static and UV stabilisers.
• Smooth ungrained surface enhances the appearance and allows for low maintenance and easy cleaning.
• Light in weight, easy to move, yet strong and durable.
• Chairs can be stacked up to 15 high for easy storage.
• Stacked chairs can be moved easily with the use of the Integra Chair Trolley.